Friday, June 20, 2008

First Photo Of Jamie Lynn Spears’ Baby Girl Maddie Briann

Jamie Lynn Spears is so excited and proud to be a new mom to beautiful baby girl Maddie Briann that she couldn’t resist posting the very first picture of the precious new Spears family member.
She is absolutely gorgeous!! Along with the photo of Maddie, Jamie Lynn leaves a message on her MySpace:
"I can’t say it was something I was planning to do right now,But now that it’s in my lap and that it’s something I have to deal with, I’m looking forward to being the best mom I can be"
Jamie Lynn Spears Proud Mom Of Maddie Briann
Date: Jun 20, 2008 8:28 PM
Subject: hey guys its Jamie..im on my iPhone
Body: lol thank you all guys for the comments and messages..i love you all guys
some of u are surprised about the name..but casey didnt actually like the other names.

Maddie Briann OMG now i really understand my mom lol..sometimes she was overprotective but now i understand why.

now Maddie is sleeping like an angel and im still in hospital..
i had a natural birth and yeah
thank u guys for the pic comment...
it really means alot to me!!!!

I wasn’t expecting to see that baby anytime soon… I thought they would sell the baby’s photo but Jamie Lynn surprised us… respect!!
Congrats Jamie Lynn Spears and Casey Aldridge for the beautiful baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment