Saturday, March 8, 2008

Miley Cyrus Dreams With Johnny Depp

Miley Cyrus family and Johnny Depp?? That’s one combination I never thought would be possible. But come on Miley Cyrus and Johnny acting together in one movie??
Only if Miley gets a small role in the next sequel of Pirates of the Caribbean, maybe as a parrot or a monkey… Miley is dreaming too high. To act in a REAL movie you actually have to have some type of talent, right??
Here’s the highlight of some Disney radio show with Miley Cyrus:
Q: Who would you most want to be in a movie with?
Miley: I'm not sure, I really like, um . . . with Johnny Depp . . . is a friend of our family, and, um, I'd love to work with him just because of what he says to me about, you know, how much he loves what he does.

Q: Johnny Depp? What did he say to you?
Miley: Basically, he's come to a couple of the shows and he . . . we hang out a little bit and basically, you know, just saying how much he loves, you know, the art of everything, and that, you know, me too. It's just like, you know, he really enjoys it, it doesn't feel like work and that's the way I feel. It doesn't really feel like work once I'm out on the stage.

I’m ready for the hate mail ;) you know how it works… Ok, Miley Cyrus is the best, I’m sure Johnny’s kids love her and that entire Hannah Montana thing, so she can’t be that bad!!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment